Back Issues of Engineering & Technology in India -
BOOKS FOR YOU TO READ AND DOWNLOAD FREE!
- E-mail your articles and book-length reports to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your articles and book-length reports should be written following standard Stylesheets such as ASME reference and citation models.
- The Editorial Board has the right to accept, reject, or suggest modifications to the articles submitted for publication, and to make suitable stylistic adjustments. High quality, academic integrity, ethics and morals are expected from the authors and discussants.
Would you like to announce the dates and venues of your conferences, seminars, etc., and also publish the outline proceedings of these programs? Send a report to Engineering & Technology in India, email@example.com..
Copyright © 2015
M. S. Thirumalai
Publisher: M.S. Thirumalai
11249 Oregon Circle
Bloomington, MN 55438
Greetings from Rtn. Ponnuchamy
Theni Kammavar Sangam College of Technology
Theni 625 534
It is important that our researchers in the fields of engineering and technology publish their research readily on a regular basis. This will help transfer of knowledge and skills from teaching and research institutions to manufacturing companies. Ultimately such transfers will help common people who would enjoy the benefits of such transfers in products and services extended to them. I wish great success to the journal of Engineering & Technology in India www.engineeringandtechnologyinindia.com
The next issue (the issue of March, 2016) will be uploaded by the second week of March, 2016 or earlier.
- PTMAC Based on Razor for Energy
Reduction in DSP ...
Karthika M., Marutharaj T., and Athilingam R.
- Design of Water Analyzer Using Pulse Voltametry ...
J. Mathavaraja Jeyaraman and K. Kathiravan
- Area and Delay Efficient Digital Comparator ...
P. Murugeswari and R. Rampriya
- Stability Analysis of Laminated Composite Plates
with an Elliptical/Circular/Square Cut-out using FEM ...
Pandiarajan. P., Sivaraj. P., Jeyakanth. S., and Theerkkatharisanan. R.
- A Secure Routing Protocol for Mobile Adhoc Network ...
- Experimental Investigations in a Circular Tube to
Enhance Turbulent Heat Transfer Using Mesh Inserts ...
R. Sakthivel, M. Arunkumar, B. K. Vikneshkannan and Vijayasarathi
- An Experimental Study on the Influence of Machining Parameters when Machining Tool Steel using Die-Sinking EDM ...
C Shyamlal, K Somasundaram,R Prabakaran and M Karthi
- Human Identification Using FKP, IRIS and FV Images ...
K. Velkumar and M. Bhavani
- A PRINT VERSION OF ALL THE PAPERS OF FEBRUARY, 2016 ISSUE IN BOOK FORMAT.
This document is better viewed if you open it online and then save it
in your computer. After saving it in your computer, you can easily read and print all the pages from the saved document.
If you are not connected to a high-speed Internet service provider, you may like to get it downloaded in a "browsing centre" near you and ask them to burn a CD of the entire volume for your personal use and not for distribution.
INSTITUTES & AND COLLEGES OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY! PLEASE SEND YOUR SEMINAR/CONFERENCE/WORKSHOP ANNOUNCEMENTS TO APPEAR IN THIS PLACE!!
GUIDELINES FOR THE SUBMISSION OF ARTICLES, ETC. FOR
ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY IN INDIA
Dear friends! You are most welcome to send articles for publication in ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY IN INDIA www.engineeringandtechnologyinindia.com Our Board of Editors consists of distinguished engineers and scientists with many years of contributions to their disciplines. We will evaluate every article before we accept any for publication. Please write to us for any further clarification/information.
ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY IN INDIA www.engineeringandtechnologyinindia.com is an international online monthly research journal. We're taking action to get the articles published in the journal indexed in major international databases.Thus, with this facility your research will be available in University Libraries all over the world for others to read and cite.
Articles published in ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY IN INDIA www.engineeringandtechnologyinindia.com are peer-reviewed by one or more members of the Board of Editors or an outside scholar who is a specialist in the related field. Since the dissertations are already reviewed by the University-appointed examiners, dissertations accepted for publication in ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY IN INDIA www.engineeringandtechnologyinindia.com are not reviewed again.
You must do the following:
- Must include your complete address including institutional affiliation and e-mail address on the first page of your article. Please also give your cell phone number (for urgent editorial messages only). It is for the authors to take care of this important part if they want others to correspond with them on the subject.
- You must give the declaration as to the authenticity of the work that you submit. This declaration should state that your article or work submitted for publication in ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY IN INDIA www.engineeringandtechnologyinindia.com is an original work by you and that you have duly acknowledged the work or works of others you either cited or used in writing your articles, etc. A model is given below:
This is to certify that the article ……. submitted for publication in ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY IN INDIA www.engineeringandtechnologyinindia.com is an original work by me/us based on my/our research, that I/we have duly acknowledged in the said paper the work or works of others I/we used in writing this article, that I/we have duly cited all such work/s in the text as well as in the list of references, and that I/we have presented within quotes all the original sentences and phrases, etc. taken from the sources that I/we have consulted in writing this article.
I/we further declare that the paper submitted for publication in ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY IN INDIA www.engineeringandtechnologyinindia.com has not been previously published, is not currently submitted for review to any other journal, and will not be submitted elsewhere before a decision is made by this journal.
I/we also declare that I/we will pay the formatting fee for the article/dissertation (specified in the Guidelines) as and when my paper/dissertation is accepted for publication in ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY IN INDIA www.engineeringandtechnologyinindia.com.
- Authors may kindly review their articles in the light of the required declaration given above, before they submit their work for publication in ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY IN INDIA www.engineeringandtechnologyinindia.com. They are wholly responsible for any plagiarism identified in their works. ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY IN INDIA www.engineeringandtechnologyinindia.com will not and does not assume any responsibility for the acts of plagiarism committed by the authors.
- If any complaint is received with evidence that your paper is plagiarized or that your paper does not cite sources but gives the impression that the ideas and the sentences you've used from other sources are your own, we will immediately delete the paper and then it is up to the author to make changes suitably and add a certificate of original work. As such retraction is done because of plagiarism, authors may be asked to pay a formatting fee to reinstate their article after corrections are made.
- Kindly view the above as positive directions so that your scholarship is well recognized.
- Kindly note that you are not permitted to add any new author/s or delete the names of authors from the paper/s, once you've submitted your article/s for publication.
- Remember that by maintaining academic integrity we not only do the right thing but also help the growth, development and recognition of Indian scholarship. This applies also to all who submit their articles for publication from other nations as well.
- You must not paginate your article submitted in the Word or pdf formats. ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY IN INDIA www.engineeringandtechnologyinindia.com will paginate it.
- If your article involves a lot of diacritic marks and is a complex presentation that is difficult to reproduce, you may like to submit your article in PDF format. While doing so, please do not paginate it.
- The title page will be somewhat like this in pdf. Title of the paper in bold, Times New Roman in 16 point, immediately followed by the name/s of the author/s, with each author's name followed by their educational qualification such as Ph.D. or M.E., etc., in 14 point, and then after one line space, a line in bold. After this, give one line space and begin your article. It is better to check how pdf files are formatted in ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY IN INDIA www.engineeringandtechnologyinindia.com and proceed accordingly. While in doubt, please send an e-mail to www.engineeringandtechnologyinindia.com.
- Give complete details of your address, with full postal number (pin or zip code).Include the e-mail addresses and postal addresses of all the authors of the article. It will be useful to add your cell phone number/s for any urgent contact.
- Please tell all your friends, colleagues, supervisors, and relatives that your article is published in ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY IN INDIA www.engineeringandtechnologyinindia.com so that they will log in and see it. You do not become known easily unless your work is publicized first in your circles of friends and relatives!
- Encourage your co-workers also to write articles for ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY IN INDIA www.engineeringandtechnologyinindia.com.
- If you can support this publication by donations, you are most welcome to do so, and we will receive the gifts with gratitude and appreciation. Remember, it does cost a lot of money and time, even to perform good works! However, donations will not influence the decision to accept or not accept any submission for publication in ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY IN INDIA www.engineeringandtechnologyinindia.com.
- ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY IN INDIA www.engineeringandtechnologyinindia.com charges a formatting fee of Indian rupees 1200 only for the publication of each article (not exceeding 20 pages) submitted by authors from South Asia and other less affluent countries. Authors from affluent countries are charged a fee of Indian rupees 2400 only. Note that those authors of South Asian origin who work or study in affluent countries are also charged Indian rupees 2400 for each article. This fee covers the editing and formatting of articles, etc. for HTML presentation, uploading it to the Internet, maintaining it in the Internet and for doing repairs when necessary.
- When we do the formatting, if we find that the paper has grammar, spelling, word choice, capitalization, phrase and sentence coherence and cogency errors, we'll edit it suitably correcting the errors mentioned above and improve the stylistic presentation. Our copy editor/s will go through the article line by line and edit the paper removing the errors. For this extra work we will charge some extra fee based on the quantum and quality of work done. Kindly note that even with this editing and formatting fee, publication of the article is heavily subsidized considering the actual costs of labor and time involved in editing, formatting, uploading, maintaining it in the Internet and doing repairs when necessary. Many journals charge Euro 100 (Indian rupees 6900 or more) per paper.
- The maximum length of an article is set at 20 pages in 1.5 line space and this includes all appendices, etc. which form part of the article. Editing and formatting fee varies with the length of the materials submitted for publication. This editing and formatting fee meets only partially the costs of editing formatting, uploading, maintaining the article in the Internet and for doing repairs when necessary. The decision to publish or not publish depends solely on the merit and relevance of the article accepted.
- Every university-approved Ph.D. dissertation is charged Indian Rupees 4000 (Indian rupees 5000 for scholars from and working in non-South Asian countries) and Masters Dissertation is charged Indian Rupees 3000 only (Indian rupees 4000 for scholars from and working in non-South Asian countries). University-approved dissertations are not normally reviewed as these have already been approved after review by examiners by the universities. However, minor adjustments may be suggested for easy readability.
- Every monograph (about 150-200 pages) accepted for publication in ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY IN INDIA www.engineeringandtechnologyinindia.com will be charged Indian rupees 6000 only (Indian rupees 7000 for scholars from and working in non-South Asian countries). For fees to publish the Proceedings of the Seminars and Conferences, please contact the Executive Editor. Services offered include editorial help, formatting and academic suggestions. High Quality and relevance of research and appropriate research methodology, total avoidance of plagiarism are some of our major concerns.
Remember that ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY IN INDIA www.engineeringandtechnologyinindia.com is interested in publishing articles that bring out the application of concepts and principles and processes. We also welcome papers from engineering and technology scholars from other nations as well, following the age-old Indian tradition of welcoming knowledge from everywhere and to serve all. We are not interested in publishing a mere compendium of ideas from various sources. We are interested in publishing articles on all aspects of engineering and technology.
ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY IN INDIA www.engineeringandtechnologyinindia.com is an inter-disciplinary online monthly journal. So, we also seek to publish materials on all aspects of engineering and technology, as well as research from adjacent sciences and related issues from around the world.
Kindly note that once the article or dissertation etc. is published in ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY IN INDIA www.engineeringandtechnologyinindia.com, copyright rests with ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY IN INDIA www.engineeringandtechnologyinindia.com and any publication of the same material in outside source in print or in electronic format can be done only with the permission of ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY IN INDIA www.engineeringandtechnologyinindia.com.
No new materials can be added once the article is published. Please ensure that when submitting your work names of all authors are included. No addition of author/s after formatting of the article is done and sent to the author/s is allowed. Please avoid including Bibliography. Instead, please include only a List of References of all works cited within the text, including Internet sources. Please follow the generally accepted standard style sheets adopted in engineering and technology print journals. But you need to restrict yourself to one style within your article. Standardization has become very difficult because Indian universities are still in the process of evolving a common style for their research publications. Readability and easy cross reference for future research should guide our authors in choosing an appropriate style in a consistent manner.